1. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
2. If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
3. Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
4. Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.spret-me.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
5. The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
Spret Retail collects and uses your personal information to give you superior customer service, to provide you with convenient access to our products and services, and to make a wider range available to you. In addition, we use your personal information to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, special offers, and other information we think you’d like to hear about. This may occasionally include information about products and services that can add value to your Spret Retail products. From time to time, we may also use your personal information to contact you to participate in a market research survey, so that we can gauge customer satisfaction and develop better products.
We collect information about you in several ways. For example, we might ask for your contact information when you correspond with us, call us to make a purchase or request service, register to attend retail events, or participate in an online survey. In addition, when you register a new Spret Retail product, sign up for Spret Retail Internet services, or ask to be included in an email mailing list, we collect and store the information you provide in a secure database.
Spret Retail safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
When you browse Spret Retail’s website, you are able to do so anonymously. Generally, we don’t collect personal information when you browse — not even your email address. Your browser, however, does automatically tell us the type of computer and operating system you are using.
Spret Retail does not knowingly solicit personal information from children or send them requests for personal information.
Spret Retail’s website contains links to other sites. Spret Retail does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
If we are going to use your personal information differently from that stated at the time of collection, we will try to contact you via email using the most recent information we have. If you have not given us permission to communicate with you, you will not be contacted, nor will we use your personal information in a new manner.